Skin tags are the small clusters of the skin that projects out of the skin surface unevenly. They generally occur due to the folds of loose or fatty skin, therefore they can be found in the areas like armpits, eyes, neck and other parts of the body. They are harmless to the body and can appear differently in different individuals. Some may have a flashy one and others may have a brightly pigmented or coloured one. It all varies person to person. If the discomforts can be felt due to them, then there are painless surgical methods to remove them as well and doesn’t even require recovery time, as people can head on to their daily tasks right after the treatment.
When to Consult the Specialist?
The main question that bothers is, are they serious or do they even require treatment immediately. Some people do not realise the right time to consult a clinic. The big tags in the area of thighs or legs can cause trouble while walking. No treatment is necessary until it is irritating the skin when layers of clothes and jewellery are surrounded. When itching and redness around the area persist for long, then it might be thoughtful to consider the skin tag removal process.
Probable Risk and Complications of the Treatment
There can be minor bleeding and soreness along with minimal pain around the area after the surgery but can be eradicated with the over the counter medicines or prescriptions suggested by doctors. Some people may have to face small scars but they can be treated with the steroid injections, surgical revisions and topical or special creams. The entire treatment is done with proper attention and people do not have to face the recovery downtime, at all.
With the easy surgical procedure of wart removal and many others, it is now becoming easy to leave behind the complications attached to such process because of the advancements in the technology.
Aftercare Tips for Skin Tag Removal
Do not treat that area with harmful deodorants or cosmetics, as they can irritate the treated skin. Use essential oils or pure one without any chemical formula in it. Keep the area safe from excessive heat or sun; always cover them as it will dry out the surface. Keep the skin moisturised with natural ingredients suggested by the clinic or apply the topical creams or lotions prescribed by the doctors to heal the leftover marks or spots fast.
With advancing techniques and methods, it is now becoming easy to have a painless procedure of wart removal, dermal fillers, sculptra and many others.
Makeup is so important to women since it can make us more beautiful and confident. Some girls won’t even leave their houses without applying makeup. But not many of them know that removing makeup is as important as applying it. If you don’t remove your makeup appropriately, your skin will be damaged by makeup pigmentation, rough pores and acne. If you don’t have many ideas about this field, don’t worry, follow a few tips and you can protect your skin effectively.
1. You should use enough amount of makeup remover.
Makeup removing products of better effect are really expensive sometimes. And some of us would tend to use only a small amount of those expensive products so that every drop of it won’t be wasted when we remove the makeup. However, that is not enough, your makeup won’t be removed thoroughly with only such a little bit of remover. Especially when it comes to the important parts like lips and eyes, insufficient remover cream will lead to strong skin friction, which might even cause skin allergies eventually.
2. You should use a facial cleanser to wash the face after using the makeup remover.
Some girls think that their faces are clean enough after using the makeup remover and there is no need to use facial cleanser to wash their faces. Wrong thought! In fact, the pores of your skin won’t be clean enough and it will lead to acne problem if you don’t use facial cleanser. Therefore, remember that facial cleanser is essential to stop the dirty things being absorbed by your skin.
3. You should wipe the makeup with a cosmetic cotton gently.
Do not use much strength while using the cosmetic cottons with makeup remover to wipe your face. Some girls think that wiping the face with strong strength or patting the face can help to clean the skin thoroughly. They believe that it will bring a better effect when neutralize and decompose the makeup and remover fully in this way. But the truth is, this way might grow wrinkles in your face and I am not scaring you!
4. You should use special makeup removers in the lips and eyes area.
The skin of our lips and eyes area is usually more delicate and often has strong sensitivity, so it should be attached great importance in the process of removing makeup. Use the special removers for them, lip makeup remover for lips, and eyes makeup remover for eyes. It will be more effective to protect the skin of these parts. In this way, you can also prevent skin aging and wrinkles.
Are you looking for an accessory that is simple and will transform any outfit into something amazing? Then you are looking for a scarf. Scarves aren’t just for staying warm in the cold months of fall and winter anymore and are an amazing accessory that you can enjoy all year long. We want to provide you with a few simple tips that will freshen your look on the fly as well as accent any outfit with ease. It is amazing how many people overlook the simple scarf when it has been so good to many of us.
1: Keep it in Your Purse
If you are out with friends and want to change up your look on the fly, a scarf will come in handy. This is why many people should keep one in their purse at all times. This will allow you to dress up any outfit when you are on the go and don’t have time to run home to change. All you need to do is tie it around your neck in a way that you like and you are on your way in a flash. This is what makes scarves so amazing and versatile that they can dress up even the simplest of tee shirts.
2: Out of the Box Thinking
When you are out with friends and they decide they want to go dancing but you don’t have time to run home and change, then a scarf can be your saving grace. Just tie your scarf around the waist to turn it into a fabulous belt and help dress up your current outfit. This is a simple trick that will allow you to go out on the town without much prep time and ensure that you are ready no matter what you were doing before.
3: The Quick Up-Do
This is Fashion Tip 3: Sometimes we just need to put our hair up while we are out shopping or going to lunch with friends. But say you only have a hair tie and a few bobby pins in your purse. Don’t worry, your scarf will save you from a boring ponytail and provide you with an elegant new look on the fly. Just twist your hair into a high set bun and tie your scarf around the base of the bun to give you a beautiful new look while you are on the go. Then simply use the bobby pins to secure both your hair and the scarf into place and you are good to go.
4: The Vest
If you are out and want to change your look so it is appropriate for any occasion, then just make a vest out of your scarf. This is a simple and quick way to change your look on the fly. Fold your scarf in half and tie the two corners together then tie the center to the top two that you just tied together. Then just slip it on and you are done.
Conditioner is great to keep your hair super smooth and reduce issues with tangles. But, it is essential to use the right conditioner to match your type of hair for the best results. Here are six useful things to know about using hair conditioner:
Hydrate your follicles
Conditioners are a useful choice to hydrate your follicles. This is mostly noticed in the cold months when the hair is more likely to dry out. A deep conditioning mask applied once monthly has the ability to leave the hair looking sleek and soft with all signs of dry flakes eliminated.
Condition before you shampoo
Applying the conditioner before the actual shampoo gives the option to improve the body of your hair. A high-quality conditioner is likely to stay in your hair and won’t fully rinse out. A conditioner that is left in the hair after exiting the shower may have the effect of weighting down the hair. This means the all-round volume of the hair is reduced. But, reversing the showering habits you get to whisk away any residue which helps to encourage the better bounce.
Use the right conditioner
No single conditioner is able to give the desired results for everyone. The conditioner is often chosen based on a factor like the texture of the hair. For instance, the volumizing product is great for the thin hair, while a low oil formula is practical for those with greasy, thick hair. Picking the right conditioner can have a significant impact on the appearance of your hair.
Roots should be avoided
It is extremely important to avoid the roots when it comes to conditioning. The best course of action is to start at the tips and slowly work up the length of the hair. The mid-length point is usually far enough to give your hair the hydration it needs.
Working with hair-colored strands
For the ladies who have colored their hair it is usually best to apply a different approach to maintaining the healthy hair. A hair mask is a great way to maintain the color and make sure it stays present in the hair for longer. A high-quality mask has the ability to protect your hair’s cuticle and seal in the color.
Shampooing isn’t necessary every day
Daily shampooing can leave the hair quite dry and with split ends, but this issue doesn’t apply for conditioning. Using your conditioner daily is needed to avoid issues with breakage and frizz, as well as stopping it from drying out.
Unlike the traditional concepts, beauty is not just defined by humans. What comes to your mind when you see a Bugatti parked in your street (though let’s face it, that doesn’t really happen. Ever!!)? “Wow, what a beauty!”.
For this article, we have decided to focus on the physical aspect of beauty and ignore the rest for now. Beauty in our case is the quality of being pleasant especially to look at. Beauty in not limited to a specific gender. However more often than not it is used when it comes to women. A common misconception is that woman use makeup to look beautiful. That is not true. Natural Makeup can enhance your features so it just brings to notice your plus points and minimizes your negatives. That does not mean that it makes a woman beautiful. Beauty is not defined by physical attractiveness alone. Makeup is very common now and is an important part of our everyday regime. In fact for some people make up might me as important as oxygen. But for everyone out there who loves makeup, a small warning – do not over do it. The best way to go about using makeup is to try to make it look simple and elegant. The natural makeup look is the perfect one to try out this season.
For men, words like handsome and striking are a more common occurrence. However that does not deter us from the fact that both men and women may possess beauty. And yes this again is not limited to physical attributes. Some may perceive a person to be a beauty based on a random act of kindness done by said person. Some may even consider you to be a beauty based on the way you talk or cook or act and the list goes on. What we’re trying to say is that beauty is not just what you look like, it’s what you are and what you do with what you are.
Kindness, Selflessness and other such acts are bound to get you the title of a beauty in the eyes in the same way that having a nice face and figure will. It just matters on the people who are looking AT YOU. Some people place a lot of importance on the physical aspect of beauty whereas other place more significance on the spiritual one. In the end it is just about the type of people who are around you and the qualities that you yourself possess! It isn’t wrong if people place more importance on physical beauty because that is what we see about a person at first glance.
Coconut oil is considered to be one of the best products for our bodies and especially our skin. It’s often used as a main ingredient in today’s beauty products but it’s also great in its purest most natural form. Many products from lotions and creams to soaps and body washes are infused with the oil because there are so many wonderful overall benefits.
All natural coconut oil may be the perfect skin care product for you! Whether you want a great moisturizer or a superb anti-aging product. I’ve put together below a few of the benefits you can get from using coconut oil in your day to day skin regimen.
Reduce scars and shine.
The oil contains an important antioxidant: vitamin E. It is great for skin because it controls shine, helps to even out complexions, and reduces the appearance of scars from acne and other conditions. It attacks free radicals that harm our outer layers.
Prevent irritation and infection.
The oil is full of antiseptic fatty acids that fight bad fungi and bacteria in the skin. When used daily, it can help stave off infections like athlete’s foot, warts, and more.
Penetrate lower layers of skin.
Coconut oil gets to the root of the problem by being able to penetrate deeply into the skin’s layers. It’s naturally small molecular structure makes it easy for skin to absorb. The oil doesn’t just sit on the surface but goes in deep.
Slows down the aging process.
There are many, many anti-aging products on the market today. One of coconut oil’s greatest benefits is its anti-aging properties. It is a rich source of antioxidants. As briefly mentioned above antioxidants combat the free radicals that attack our skin. This helps to slow down the aging process because it means that coconut oil protects the connective tissue that keeps skin supple.
The oil is also incredibly well-known for being one of the best moisturizers for skin. It penetrates deep and gives us a healthy glow. It helps get rid of dead skin cells and makes it feel smoother. Coconut oil is such a great moisturizer that it is even known for helping to soothe eczema and psoriasis. Also it’s often used as a treatment for dry scalp conditions like dandruff.
Regular use of conditioner is a simple, yet effective way to keep your hair beautiful and healthy. But, it is essential to use the conditioner in the right way. Here are five common mistakes that are often made by using this hair product:
Not matching your hair type
When it comes to using any hair care product it is important to consider things like your hair’s thickness, length, dryness, texture, and level of damage. Your hair is entirely different to the next person. The more specific the conditioner is the more effective it will be for your hair. For instance, those with colored hair will need a product that is specific to that particular need. Most conditioners have label directions, so read this carefully to make sure it matches your hair.
Starting in the wrong place
The preferred way to apply the conditioner is to start at the tips where it is likely to be more damaged, as well as being the oldest and driest. Slowly work your way up to the top of your head. If the conditioner is applied to the top first there is the risk of making the roots and scalp quite oily.
Not applying evenly
For those with little time in the mornings, there may be the tendency to apply the conditioner quite unevenly throughout the hair. But, it is much more advisable to distribute the conditioner with more care to make sure the hair is fully coated. The best way to quickly apply is to use a wide tooth comb which is especially useful with curls or thick hair.
Not rinsing the hair properly
If the hair isn’t thoroughly rinsed out and shampoo and conditioner are left behind this can lead to hair follicles getting clogged. This can mean there is a build up of hair products along the scalp which leads to the dull and lifeless hair. It pays to put in the extra time to make sure the hair is fully rinsed through. The longer rinsing session may be needed for those with wavy or thick hair.
Don’t rinse immediately
Rinsing immediately is the least effective way to keep the hair shiny and healthy. The conditioner acts much like a moisturizer so it can really benefit to give it a little time to start working and penetrate the hair strands. The best thing to do is leave it in place for one or two minutes before starting to rinse.
Human hair extensions are beautiful, soft strands slipping through your fingers like silk. You spend a lot of money on extensions to ensure that you get that perfect, gorgeous look always. But if you are noticing any damage of your hair extension for a while, then don’t check just for the hair extensions quality, but also for the daily habits and environmental factors around you.
Might be you are the mortal enemies of hair extensions. So, read on to know about them and develop habits that can keep them at bay!
1. Presence of Pollutants in the Air – Smog, smoke, fumes, and other kinds of air pollutants settle on your hair extensions and form a layer above them. This hampers their appearance and makes them look dull and dusty. Besides damaging the appearance of hair extensions, these air pollutants can dry the extensions. So, if you have any bad habit of smoking or you reside in a highly polluted region, then it is better to cover your extensions with a silk cloth always and avoid smoking.
2. Improper Washing Habits – Both over-washing and under-washing your hair extensions can cause severe damage to them. If you do not wash your extensions properly, then they will look bad, dirty, smell awful, and appear dull and lifeless. On the other hand, if you over-wash the extensions, then this will extract the moisture from them and will make them dry. So, the best way out is to wash your extensions once in a week to maintain their good health and appearance.
3. Using Harsh and Over-drying Products – Your hair stylist must have counseled you to use moisture rich shampoos and conditioners that are paraben and alcohol-free. It is because products with high alcohol content are harsh to the extensions can result in their severe damage. So, make sure you are gentle on your extensions and use sulfate-free and phosphate-free hair extension cleansers. Always check product labels before using them.
4. Trimming or Cutting the Extensions – Cutting or trimming the extensions is a good way to maintain the extensions. But overdoing this practice will leave you with damaged hairs with low length. If you follow this practice regularly, then it is essential to hydrate your hair using essential natural hair oils. This will make sure that your extensions do not get damaged and are free from all sorts of harmful radicals.
5. Inadequate Handling – You must have brought smooth, cuticle-free, and silky hair extensions. But if you fail to handle them properly, they will become frizzy, lack shine, and even lead to more tangles. Therefore, you need to give a gentle touch to your extensions. Use brushes and combs that with wide teeth. Also, use bobby pins, rubber bands, or other hair styling products only when it is utmost necessary, as their use can result in falling of hair extensions.
6. Using Harsh Glues – If you use any harsh glues to stick your extensions to your hair, then this will damage not just the extensions but even the scalp. Using such glues can result in severe damage to the natural hair. It is therefore essential that you use glues that are proven to be safe and secured for the scalp. You can always ask for such products from a hair stylist or an expert. There is a range of such products available, and the experts suggest using only those products for the extension.
7. Using ‘Hot’ Hair Styling Products – Using hair styling iron, rollers, dryers, and other similar products can damage the extensions and make them frizzy. Such products have very high temperature, and instead of drying the extensions, they end up damaging them. Also, it is possible that they may result in bonding of synthetic glue to the natural hairs, which will worsen the situation. So, avoid using products with high temperature as if hair wigs get severely damaged, then it will be difficult to rejuvenate them.
8. Following an Unhealthy Diet – Diet to plays a pivotal role in managing your hair extensions. If you consume too much of oily food rich in fatty acids, then this will make your hair brittle and would leave it weak. Individuals using hair wigs are suggested to consume a diet rich in Omega-3, which is one of the important nutrients for the hair. Additionally, you may use a non-oily conditioner every day to keep your extensions hydrated.
9. Mold Growth – Just like a proper cleansing of hair extensions, the process of properly drying them is also of utmost importance. If you use or store improperly dried hair wigs, then this will leave them wet and result in high moisture content. In such case, molds grow on the surface of extensions. These molds are bacterial and fungal organisms, which are harmful not just for the extensions, but even for your head. So, make sure that your extensions dry properly, especially from the interior sections. If roots or weft are left wet, then this will lead to the high growth of mold.
We spend a fortune on dye jobs, highlights, and touchups. Then within weeks, that color starts to fade away. However, that hair color doesn’t have to fade away too quickly. Here are 15 tips to stretch that hair color and maintain your fabulous look.
1. Stay away from hot showers
Time to turn down the heat. Hot showers are not only a recipe for dry and rough skin, but they also massacre your hue. Hot water opens the cuticle to wash away the dye. Shampoo and rinse your hair with room temperature water. Dry using a towel, condition and rinse with cold water to seal the cuticle. That keeps your locks looking nice, hydrated and eliminates split ends.
2. Don’t wash frequently
Shampooing your hair every day washes away your hair color and natural oils as well. Opt for a dry shampoo to soak up grease, sweat and also add volume.
3. Avoid sulfate-based shampoo on color-treated hair
When washing, go for gentle, sulfate-free shampoos to make your streaks look fabulous for longer. Sulfates contain salts that strip away moisture and color from hair. Moisture loss is the leading cause of loss of color hair.
4. Add a shower filter
Hard water removes dyes and natural oils very fast. Filters remove mineral sediments, the saboteurs that make brunette strands brassy and fades you red hue, from the water. Filters remove soap build-ups and heavy metals that mess up with your hair color.
5. Use deep conditioners for color-treated hair
For color treated hair, deep conditioning with a conditioner specifically designed for colored hair is critical. Deep conditioning moisturizes and nourishes your hair, making it soft and shiny. Deep color conditioners prevent color fading Apply the conditioner for colored hair to the root of your hair for maximum benefits
6. Go slow on Deep Conditioners
Rinsing a hair conditioner washes away the hair color. Opt for a weekly deep conditioning to keep your hair from fading. Allow the deep conditioner to rest on your hair for about 10 minutes to receive full benefits. Putting on a shower cap to build up heat allows the conditioner to penetrate better. Protein deep conditioning can also be done on hair that needs deep conditioning.
7. Use jojoba oil
Jojoba oil resembles natural oils produced by the hair. Add jojoba oil to your shampoo, or apply it to dry hair. The oil serves to moisturize dry and wet hair hence preserving color.
8. Cut down on your heat tools
Heat is often rough on hair color. Regular blow drying, hot tool styling, dryers, and flat irons do a number on your hue.
9. Use Thermal protectants
When heat styling your hair, use a thermal protectant to protect hair from dryness, breakages, and color fading. Thermal protectants coat your hair, protecting it from the drying effect of styling tools.
10. Too much sun ruins your hue
Too many UV rays are dangerous to your hair color. Go for conditioners that have built-in UV protection. Hair sunscreen smoothens and protects hair without making it greasy. Wear hats if you spend a lot of time in the sun.
11. Consider adding a top coat
To maintain color and boost the shine, scheduling a glossing treatment with your stylist is recommended. A top coat works to add a shiny color and lock the color in for a long lasting fabulous look. Neutralizes any brassiness in addition to sealing the cuticles.
12. Prepare your hair
Do prep before coloring. Chelating shampoos and deep conditioning masks help you lock in the coloring molecules in for longer.
13. Swim smarter
Always protect your hair from the bleaching effects of chlorine. Use hair protectors with SPF when swimming to keep your hair color intact. Spray a leave-in conditioner on before swimming to moisturize. Use fresh water to wet your hair before taking a dip. That way it won’t absorb as much pool or ocean water.
14. Go for quality conditioners
Use hair dyes, highlights, and conditioners that your hair can retain for a long time. Hair colors fortified with natural oils help retain moisture in your color-treatment, leaving it looking shiny and healthy. Consider using ammonia-free hair colors.
15. Eat a balanced diet
Healthy diets fuel hair growth and luster. As such, consume balanced diets to keep your color looking fresh longer. Iron rich diets build healthy keratin Proteins improve texture, stimulate growth and strengthen hair. Vitamins also help keep color treated hair shiny and healthy.
The acne is a chronic skin disease characterized by inflammation of the pilosebaceous follicle; this produces active lesions, blemishes, and scarring. Acne causes a crucial aesthetic problem.
Know the tips and treatments to eliminate acne blemishes and scars:
Acne is the most common skin disease, people suffer from all races and ages, although it is more common in adults and adolescents. 80% of people between 11 and 30 years have outbreaks at some point. People often feel anxious and ask how to remove acne scars for a spotless skin?
The big problem with acne is that it directly attacks the appearance of the person and after disappearing leaves some scars that if, they won’t get the required care can become a real nuisance. The first thing to do is keep these small spots away from the sun, as they can easily darken them. Using sunscreen (sunscreen) is very important to prevent this.
There are many effective procedures to eliminate facial scars, such as laser treatment for acne scars (fractional and pixel laser); it improves the overall appearance of the skin, reducing the spots, stimulating collagen and decreasing depth of scars.
1. Biostimulation with platelet-rich plasma is another acne scar removal technology that helps the patient’s blood to enhance the production of elastin, collagen and improves the healing process. It controls severe acne in youth or adults. The platelet-rich plasma favors the synthesis of collagen, which is the most damaged molecule in any scar. In the case of atrophic acne scars, it allows the dermis to increase its thickness and partially fill the loss of substance from the depression.
2. PRP is a natural substance that comes from the patient’s own blood, so it is impossible for a foreign body rejection reaction to occur with other materials such as fillers (this is now exceptional). Also, the technique is simpler than in the case of fillers, since the PRP is injected by micro punctures following a grid pattern so that the possibility of occlusion of a blood vessel does not exist. Likewise, the probability of injuring a nerve fiber or causing an infection is practically nonexistent. In conclusion, although the probabilities of complications in the use of fillings are minimal, with the PRP are almost nil.
3. Some lesions are susceptible to the application of fillers with hyaluronic acid. The main advantages of using hyaluronic acid action lie in its immediate, its durability, its biocompatibility, and its low allergenic potential. This molecule can fill atrophic scars providing an optimum volume of an Immediate and short-term, long promoting collagen synthesis.
4. IPL – Pulsed light beam treatment eliminates stains and improves redness. The pulsed light attacks acne bacteria by decreasing the superinfection. This acne scar treatment is very useful in curing active acne.
5. Peeling – The application of medical peels act on both active and scarring acne. It causes a cellular renewal, attenuating the spots and scars.
6. Microdermabrasion – A technique that promotes cell regeneration and therefore attenuates acne blemishes and scars.