Coconut oil is considered to be one of the best products for our bodies and especially our skin. It’s often used as a main ingredient in today’s beauty products but it’s also great in its purest most natural form. Many products from lotions and creams to soaps and body washes are infused with the oil because there are so many wonderful overall benefits.
All natural coconut oil may be the perfect skin care product for you! Whether you want a great moisturizer or a superb anti-aging product. I’ve put together below a few of the benefits you can get from using coconut oil in your day to day skin regimen.
Reduce scars and shine.
The oil contains an important antioxidant: vitamin E. It is great for skin because it controls shine, helps to even out complexions, and reduces the appearance of scars from acne and other conditions. It attacks free radicals that harm our outer layers.
Prevent irritation and infection.
The oil is full of antiseptic fatty acids that fight bad fungi and bacteria in the skin. When used daily, it can help stave off infections like athlete’s foot, warts, and more.
Penetrate lower layers of skin.
Coconut oil gets to the root of the problem by being able to penetrate deeply into the skin’s layers. It’s naturally small molecular structure makes it easy for skin to absorb. The oil doesn’t just sit on the surface but goes in deep.
Slows down the aging process.
There are many, many anti-aging products on the market today. One of coconut oil’s greatest benefits is its anti-aging properties. It is a rich source of antioxidants. As briefly mentioned above antioxidants combat the free radicals that attack our skin. This helps to slow down the aging process because it means that coconut oil protects the connective tissue that keeps skin supple.
The oil is also incredibly well-known for being one of the best moisturizers for skin. It penetrates deep and gives us a healthy glow. It helps get rid of dead skin cells and makes it feel smoother. Coconut oil is such a great moisturizer that it is even known for helping to soothe eczema and psoriasis. Also it’s often used as a treatment for dry scalp conditions like dandruff.
Regular use of conditioner is a simple, yet effective way to keep your hair beautiful and healthy. But, it is essential to use the conditioner in the right way. Here are five common mistakes that are often made by using this hair product:
Not matching your hair type
When it comes to using any hair care product it is important to consider things like your hair’s thickness, length, dryness, texture, and level of damage. Your hair is entirely different to the next person. The more specific the conditioner is the more effective it will be for your hair. For instance, those with colored hair will need a product that is specific to that particular need. Most conditioners have label directions, so read this carefully to make sure it matches your hair.
Starting in the wrong place
The preferred way to apply the conditioner is to start at the tips where it is likely to be more damaged, as well as being the oldest and driest. Slowly work your way up to the top of your head. If the conditioner is applied to the top first there is the risk of making the roots and scalp quite oily.
Not applying evenly
For those with little time in the mornings, there may be the tendency to apply the conditioner quite unevenly throughout the hair. But, it is much more advisable to distribute the conditioner with more care to make sure the hair is fully coated. The best way to quickly apply is to use a wide tooth comb which is especially useful with curls or thick hair.
Not rinsing the hair properly
If the hair isn’t thoroughly rinsed out and shampoo and conditioner are left behind this can lead to hair follicles getting clogged. This can mean there is a build up of hair products along the scalp which leads to the dull and lifeless hair. It pays to put in the extra time to make sure the hair is fully rinsed through. The longer rinsing session may be needed for those with wavy or thick hair.
Don’t rinse immediately
Rinsing immediately is the least effective way to keep the hair shiny and healthy. The conditioner acts much like a moisturizer so it can really benefit to give it a little time to start working and penetrate the hair strands. The best thing to do is leave it in place for one or two minutes before starting to rinse.
Human hair extensions are beautiful, soft strands slipping through your fingers like silk. You spend a lot of money on extensions to ensure that you get that perfect, gorgeous look always. But if you are noticing any damage of your hair extension for a while, then don’t check just for the hair extensions quality, but also for the daily habits and environmental factors around you.
Might be you are the mortal enemies of hair extensions. So, read on to know about them and develop habits that can keep them at bay!
1. Presence of Pollutants in the Air – Smog, smoke, fumes, and other kinds of air pollutants settle on your hair extensions and form a layer above them. This hampers their appearance and makes them look dull and dusty. Besides damaging the appearance of hair extensions, these air pollutants can dry the extensions. So, if you have any bad habit of smoking or you reside in a highly polluted region, then it is better to cover your extensions with a silk cloth always and avoid smoking.
2. Improper Washing Habits – Both over-washing and under-washing your hair extensions can cause severe damage to them. If you do not wash your extensions properly, then they will look bad, dirty, smell awful, and appear dull and lifeless. On the other hand, if you over-wash the extensions, then this will extract the moisture from them and will make them dry. So, the best way out is to wash your extensions once in a week to maintain their good health and appearance.
3. Using Harsh and Over-drying Products – Your hair stylist must have counseled you to use moisture rich shampoos and conditioners that are paraben and alcohol-free. It is because products with high alcohol content are harsh to the extensions can result in their severe damage. So, make sure you are gentle on your extensions and use sulfate-free and phosphate-free hair extension cleansers. Always check product labels before using them.
4. Trimming or Cutting the Extensions – Cutting or trimming the extensions is a good way to maintain the extensions. But overdoing this practice will leave you with damaged hairs with low length. If you follow this practice regularly, then it is essential to hydrate your hair using essential natural hair oils. This will make sure that your extensions do not get damaged and are free from all sorts of harmful radicals.
5. Inadequate Handling – You must have brought smooth, cuticle-free, and silky hair extensions. But if you fail to handle them properly, they will become frizzy, lack shine, and even lead to more tangles. Therefore, you need to give a gentle touch to your extensions. Use brushes and combs that with wide teeth. Also, use bobby pins, rubber bands, or other hair styling products only when it is utmost necessary, as their use can result in falling of hair extensions.
6. Using Harsh Glues – If you use any harsh glues to stick your extensions to your hair, then this will damage not just the extensions but even the scalp. Using such glues can result in severe damage to the natural hair. It is therefore essential that you use glues that are proven to be safe and secured for the scalp. You can always ask for such products from a hair stylist or an expert. There is a range of such products available, and the experts suggest using only those products for the extension.
7. Using ‘Hot’ Hair Styling Products – Using hair styling iron, rollers, dryers, and other similar products can damage the extensions and make them frizzy. Such products have very high temperature, and instead of drying the extensions, they end up damaging them. Also, it is possible that they may result in bonding of synthetic glue to the natural hairs, which will worsen the situation. So, avoid using products with high temperature as if hair wigs get severely damaged, then it will be difficult to rejuvenate them.
8. Following an Unhealthy Diet – Diet to plays a pivotal role in managing your hair extensions. If you consume too much of oily food rich in fatty acids, then this will make your hair brittle and would leave it weak. Individuals using hair wigs are suggested to consume a diet rich in Omega-3, which is one of the important nutrients for the hair. Additionally, you may use a non-oily conditioner every day to keep your extensions hydrated.
9. Mold Growth – Just like a proper cleansing of hair extensions, the process of properly drying them is also of utmost importance. If you use or store improperly dried hair wigs, then this will leave them wet and result in high moisture content. In such case, molds grow on the surface of extensions. These molds are bacterial and fungal organisms, which are harmful not just for the extensions, but even for your head. So, make sure that your extensions dry properly, especially from the interior sections. If roots or weft are left wet, then this will lead to the high growth of mold.
We spend a fortune on dye jobs, highlights, and touchups. Then within weeks, that color starts to fade away. However, that hair color doesn’t have to fade away too quickly. Here are 15 tips to stretch that hair color and maintain your fabulous look.
1. Stay away from hot showers
Time to turn down the heat. Hot showers are not only a recipe for dry and rough skin, but they also massacre your hue. Hot water opens the cuticle to wash away the dye. Shampoo and rinse your hair with room temperature water. Dry using a towel, condition and rinse with cold water to seal the cuticle. That keeps your locks looking nice, hydrated and eliminates split ends.
2. Don’t wash frequently
Shampooing your hair every day washes away your hair color and natural oils as well. Opt for a dry shampoo to soak up grease, sweat and also add volume.
3. Avoid sulfate-based shampoo on color-treated hair
When washing, go for gentle, sulfate-free shampoos to make your streaks look fabulous for longer. Sulfates contain salts that strip away moisture and color from hair. Moisture loss is the leading cause of loss of color hair.
4. Add a shower filter
Hard water removes dyes and natural oils very fast. Filters remove mineral sediments, the saboteurs that make brunette strands brassy and fades you red hue, from the water. Filters remove soap build-ups and heavy metals that mess up with your hair color.
5. Use deep conditioners for color-treated hair
For color treated hair, deep conditioning with a conditioner specifically designed for colored hair is critical. Deep conditioning moisturizes and nourishes your hair, making it soft and shiny. Deep color conditioners prevent color fading Apply the conditioner for colored hair to the root of your hair for maximum benefits
6. Go slow on Deep Conditioners
Rinsing a hair conditioner washes away the hair color. Opt for a weekly deep conditioning to keep your hair from fading. Allow the deep conditioner to rest on your hair for about 10 minutes to receive full benefits. Putting on a shower cap to build up heat allows the conditioner to penetrate better. Protein deep conditioning can also be done on hair that needs deep conditioning.
7. Use jojoba oil
Jojoba oil resembles natural oils produced by the hair. Add jojoba oil to your shampoo, or apply it to dry hair. The oil serves to moisturize dry and wet hair hence preserving color.
8. Cut down on your heat tools
Heat is often rough on hair color. Regular blow drying, hot tool styling, dryers, and flat irons do a number on your hue.
9. Use Thermal protectants
When heat styling your hair, use a thermal protectant to protect hair from dryness, breakages, and color fading. Thermal protectants coat your hair, protecting it from the drying effect of styling tools.
10. Too much sun ruins your hue
Too many UV rays are dangerous to your hair color. Go for conditioners that have built-in UV protection. Hair sunscreen smoothens and protects hair without making it greasy. Wear hats if you spend a lot of time in the sun.
11. Consider adding a top coat
To maintain color and boost the shine, scheduling a glossing treatment with your stylist is recommended. A top coat works to add a shiny color and lock the color in for a long lasting fabulous look. Neutralizes any brassiness in addition to sealing the cuticles.
12. Prepare your hair
Do prep before coloring. Chelating shampoos and deep conditioning masks help you lock in the coloring molecules in for longer.
13. Swim smarter
Always protect your hair from the bleaching effects of chlorine. Use hair protectors with SPF when swimming to keep your hair color intact. Spray a leave-in conditioner on before swimming to moisturize. Use fresh water to wet your hair before taking a dip. That way it won’t absorb as much pool or ocean water.
14. Go for quality conditioners
Use hair dyes, highlights, and conditioners that your hair can retain for a long time. Hair colors fortified with natural oils help retain moisture in your color-treatment, leaving it looking shiny and healthy. Consider using ammonia-free hair colors.
15. Eat a balanced diet
Healthy diets fuel hair growth and luster. As such, consume balanced diets to keep your color looking fresh longer. Iron rich diets build healthy keratin Proteins improve texture, stimulate growth and strengthen hair. Vitamins also help keep color treated hair shiny and healthy.
The acne is a chronic skin disease characterized by inflammation of the pilosebaceous follicle; this produces active lesions, blemishes, and scarring. Acne causes a crucial aesthetic problem.
Know the tips and treatments to eliminate acne blemishes and scars:
Acne is the most common skin disease, people suffer from all races and ages, although it is more common in adults and adolescents. 80% of people between 11 and 30 years have outbreaks at some point. People often feel anxious and ask how to remove acne scars for a spotless skin?
The big problem with acne is that it directly attacks the appearance of the person and after disappearing leaves some scars that if, they won’t get the required care can become a real nuisance. The first thing to do is keep these small spots away from the sun, as they can easily darken them. Using sunscreen (sunscreen) is very important to prevent this.
There are many effective procedures to eliminate facial scars, such as laser treatment for acne scars (fractional and pixel laser); it improves the overall appearance of the skin, reducing the spots, stimulating collagen and decreasing depth of scars.
1. Biostimulation with platelet-rich plasma is another acne scar removal technology that helps the patient’s blood to enhance the production of elastin, collagen and improves the healing process. It controls severe acne in youth or adults. The platelet-rich plasma favors the synthesis of collagen, which is the most damaged molecule in any scar. In the case of atrophic acne scars, it allows the dermis to increase its thickness and partially fill the loss of substance from the depression.
2. PRP is a natural substance that comes from the patient’s own blood, so it is impossible for a foreign body rejection reaction to occur with other materials such as fillers (this is now exceptional). Also, the technique is simpler than in the case of fillers, since the PRP is injected by micro punctures following a grid pattern so that the possibility of occlusion of a blood vessel does not exist. Likewise, the probability of injuring a nerve fiber or causing an infection is practically nonexistent. In conclusion, although the probabilities of complications in the use of fillings are minimal, with the PRP are almost nil.
3. Some lesions are susceptible to the application of fillers with hyaluronic acid. The main advantages of using hyaluronic acid action lie in its immediate, its durability, its biocompatibility, and its low allergenic potential. This molecule can fill atrophic scars providing an optimum volume of an Immediate and short-term, long promoting collagen synthesis.
4. IPL – Pulsed light beam treatment eliminates stains and improves redness. The pulsed light attacks acne bacteria by decreasing the superinfection. This acne scar treatment is very useful in curing active acne.
5. Peeling – The application of medical peels act on both active and scarring acne. It causes a cellular renewal, attenuating the spots and scars.
6. Microdermabrasion – A technique that promotes cell regeneration and therefore attenuates acne blemishes and scars.
Benefit from Styling Equipment Created Specifically for Wigs – A plastic or rubber comb is likely to build up negative charges on the outside area then bring about static in the hair. Make the most of a styling comb and brush that are specially designed for wigs.
In cases when a plastic comb and brush are needed, sparingly spray the tools with an anti-static agent much like Static Guard® before styling to create a shield to stop the static.
Remove the Wig Combs – A large number of wigs can be bought with wig combs in the nape area. These are generally included for security, however, a lot of the locks in the nape area result in being ensnared in the attached combs.
Alter your wig by getting rid of the combs and then working together with a wig gripper or perhaps adjustable straps to continue to keep your wig in place.
Freely Spray Hair with Water & Fabric Softener – Synthetic wigs frequently suffer a loss of some style and design whenever the strands produce static electricity and cling.
Fabric cloth softener is comprised of blends of ingredients that have a positive charge that generally result in a balance between the ions.
Synthetic hair doesn’t contain genuine moisture comparable to natural hair, for that reason it is rather dry. Fabric softener takes on the job of being a hassle-free and highly effective conditioning agent.
• Use 2 parts fabric softener with two parts cool water.
• Add the water with softener into a sprayer bottle then blend thoroughly.
• Spritz the wig with the concoction and then allow the unit to air dry entirely before styling.
Finger Comb or Detangle Your Tresses Throughout the Day – Longer tresses are inclined to cluster up around the nape area when wearing necklaces in addition to over-sized collars.
Finger comb and detangle all of your hair routinely over the course of the day to control hair accumulating in the troubled area.
Avoid High Temperatures – Stay away from subjecting your existing wig to extreme amounts of heat. Be mindful while around very cookers, stoves or even barbecue grills.
The fibers of synthetic wigs will undoubtedly be completely destroyed simply because the heat would most likely singe the hair.
And furthermore, keep away from an excessive amount of sunlight including a heated neckline (excessive sweating).
Dress Yourself in Smooth, Soft-Gliding Clothing – Sleek garments and fabrics help the tresses to move effortlessly and casually without static, friction or snags.
Incorporate Additional Wefts in the Nape Area – Blending an additional weft to the lower section of the nape area has the ability to weigh the hair down. In doing so, it is going to regulate needless movement across the back.
Make Full Use of an Ordinary Dryer Sheet – Simply just rub a fabric sheet along the nape section to eliminate static cling.
Add Light Oil – Flip your head of hair to moderately blend oil into your strands.
The use of oil is often not recommended for artificial strands, then again, we’ve learned that a lightweight Moroccan oil or Shea Moisture Edge Treatment is extremely effective.
Detangle Hair Thoroughly at the End of the Day – Free your hair style of each and every tangle before settling after the end of the day.
It is strongly suggested that your wig is unattached nightly.
Preferably, in instances where you are unable to accomplish this, detangle your hair, pull the hair together into an elevated clip or bun then simply sleep on a satin pillow case.
Bobby Pins are Incredibly Useful – As a final point, bobby pins are incredibly beneficial!
This simple and easy method will certainly get rid of the tangling as well as the matting; not to mention increase the life-span of your hair and extensions.
• Lift the hair in your nape area
• Part away a ½ inch across the lowest part of the nape
• Raise the parted section and pin it up into the loose hair
Beauty. What is beauty? A question which has given all the philosophers, observers and wise men sleepless nights trying to provide a definition which suits all sorts. But beauty exists both independently and exclusively contradicting every definition that’s been used to define it. Stating the word of Confucius:- “Everything has beauty but not everyone can see it.” Seems legit but even if it’s true it doesn’t stop everyone from developing their own ideas of beauty. Ideas that are convincing, ideas that are explainable and ideas that are appealing. And between all the assumptions, presumptions and preconceived notions beauty has definitely lost it’s meaning. From being a delight to the soul, beauty, rather has become a weapon to condescend those who lie below the line of perfect curves, appealing colour of skin, kind of hair or particular facial sets, a judgement based on practices begin by foul people with intentions of feeling superior just because they were blessed with the features mentioned above. And this definition of beauty has become a tactic to garner fame, attention, rewards, superiority and create illusion for it has been known that beauty is the most feasible delusion.
And this definition of beauty perceived by the opportunists has created a division amongst the society. The first being the one with perfect sets of body features claiming their superiority basing it on their luck of proper DNA arrangements and the others, that lay behind in this race living a life based on their dignity and their virtues still keeping them at the end of the line and leaving them wishing if they could be beautiful. My goal here is not to loathe people for being attractive but to analyse the concepts that have driven us all so far to a demeaning end. Quoting a famous author John Green:- “That’s always seemed so ridiculous to me, that people want to be around someone because they’re pretty. It’s like picking your breakfast cereals based on color instead of taste.” Words put together so well that it feels beautiful to read it at once. But the question is how many people get influenced by these words and make amends in their lives. And here again I raised question to my own answers about beauty.
‘Feels beautiful’. Is beauty an object to look and measure, is beauty a feeling to sense or is beauty an idea to endeavour? With every possible answer to existing questions we get more questions instead.
For a mother her child or for instance any child is beautiful as ever. For an artist whose art speaks volume of his excellence beauty lies everywhere or anywhere. For a snake charmer beauty lies in the skin and eyes of snakes. For a psychopath beauty lies in the curves of his prey and how it trembles when he informs him of his fate. For an engineer beauty lies in the designs he create. For a doctor beauty lies in handing over the newborn baby to her mother. For businessman beauty lies in the number game. For a model beauty lies on curves of her body and the look on her face.
So many ideas, feelings and explanations. And they somehow never seem to intersect.
According to famous poet John Keats:- ‘A thing of beauty is a joy forever: it’s loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.’ I wish I could oppose this statement because as am reading this I feel so many memories rushing back in support of this. Remembering the times when I hold a baby in my arms and it refuses to leave me holding me tight altogether. Seeing an older couple who by society’s standards are neither pretty nor rich holding hands while going on a walk. Getting a text from someone telling you that they love you and the curve it makes on your cheeks. You might confuse it all with love or affection but these are all things of beauty if my idea of beauty is correct. I can literally think of so many instances and examples to support my claim. But this is not about convincing others about my idea of beauty. This is an effort to put restrictions on evolving ideas of beauty cause sometimes some mysteries should never be unfold and some answers should never be told for as much as we deny it, we live for the surprises that comes our way. We live to find different forms of beauty.
For my closing argument or rather justification; let’s, like everybody else in the past think of the origin of beauty. Perhaps the first men saw a rainbow after the heavy tornado and thought of giving a name to this feeling or view. And at the same time on a different place another man stood at the edge of the a cliff and saw a sunrise. They both saw something which gave them joy and a feeling indescribable. So they gave it a name: beauty. And with years passing different people with different experiences drew their own ideas or assumptions or experiences of beauty into quotes, poems, songs and stories including those who tried to objectify beauty. Unfortunately those who objectified beauty has succeeded in the present times.
So when we look at all these definitions of beauty from the mediaeval ages to this present moment, there exists no possible explanation or definition to beauty. There is only exploitation of it for personal endeavours.
Perhaps this is where we are wrong at. Trying to define beauty. Ever since humans existed they have this urge to know and control everything. Trying to define everything always undermines the thing. Because no matter how much you try you’ll always end up missing something. And when you miss something it haunts you. And right now when I am trying to force you to think about how wrong your idea of beauty is, I am giving you another idea. While that is wrong and I myself will never reach to a perfect definition all I am trying to do is to take you at least an inch closer every time to what it actually is.
For more instances, As it is said ‘Excellence is subjective depending on each person’s preferences’.
On the opposite side with regards to maths there is dependably an answer that we are sure off which we can’t negligence and we can’t contend about, for example, 5+5=10, it is outstanding that the outcome is 10 to everybody and nobody can think of an alternate answer, which implies that we consider things to be they are. Yet, when it is about the techniques we used to achieve the hypotheses which may contrast starting with one individual then onto the next, enabling the individual to consider speculations what he is not as others. When I need to do bungee jumping I Experience it in light of the fact that to me I imagine that it is not a hazardous thing to do, while to numerous other individuals it may look to them as the most unsafe experience of life. So all things considered I would take after my feelings about this specific things and decimate the questions of others. A method for information is the reason by which we watch and take a gander at all things. For instance in the range of the learning, we now and again take a gander at the craftsmanship and attempt to comprehend it the way the craftsman clarified it however somewhere inside what truly matters is the initial introduction about it climate it’s great or not and we endeavor to consider it shows up before our eyes.
In the event that an author was available in a seen it might be imprinted in his psyche with full subtle elements including its shifted angles, while others may recall it by and large with poor points of interest or neither as though it is an everyday ordinary seen. Visually impaired may rely upon his of touch rather than his non-existing sight,he will touch a great deal of things and his intuition will help him to see things and feel things significantly more than what an ordinary individual do as such a ton of times you see them have certain abilities that contrasts them and quench them from others.
Getting to your office or workplace on time is always a cause of concern for millions out there. Especially for women who make it a point to apply their full face makeup before stepping out. So, if you are among those who often feel that there is a shortage of time, then this article is of your interest. Over here I am going to showcase 5 useful makeup tips that will enable you to save a lot of your time in the morning.
1. Prior Preparation is the Key
This is one of the easiest and the most sorted out tip. By getting your beauty and makeup kit ready beforehand a night before will act as a great time saver for you. Before going to bed make sure that all your products are already lined up so that you don’t waste your time looking out for them in the morning.
2. Foundation Should Be Used When It’s Really Required
One of the ways in which you can save your time while applying foundation is by using it strategically. The best way to apply it is in a T shape which can be done by applying it under the eyes and from nose to the bottom of the chin. These are those areas where most of the people would require the foundation. After applying the foundation, all you need to do is blend it outward over the face with the help of a damp makeup sponge.
3. Make Use of An Eye Shadow Palette
A palette that comes with complementary shades in it will save a lot of your time in figuring out which of the eyeshadow shades will work together. This will enable you to make your eyes look stunning without wasting any time. In addition, you can also make use of the darkest shade as an eyeliner which will enable you in saving a lot of time.
4. Lipstick Can Be Used As a Blush
The best way to add color to your cheeks when you are short on time is by making use of a lipstick as a blush. Make use of your fingers for applying the lipstick to the lip. All the excess lipstick can be applied to the cheek. This is an effective time saving strategy.
5. Cream Makeup Products Are a Time Saviour
Cream makeup products will negate the need to make use of the right makeup brushes. These brushes have to be used with the different makeup products. To save time apply the makeup with the help of your fingers. This will avoid washing the makeup brushes from time to time.
In The End
All the Morning Makeup Tips which have been showcased above will enable you to save a lot of your time while you apply your makeup in the morning. These tips are pretty easy to get accustomed to and make them a part of your daily routine. Do let me know whether these tips were really beneficial for you or not in the comments section below.